The Throne Hall The Throne Hall

Love it, sounds regal, and definitely royal. An image of a peaceful throne room with a just king in the throne, with velvet carpet on the floor, fine decor lined up along the sides, and the building is made of marble with stained glass.

The melody and counter melody work beautifully together, you did really well in creating a warm atmosphere, that fits perfectly in the background. Amazing job. Just wished it was longer and had a somewhat dominant bass section.

Got home Got home

While listening, I could feel the stress fading away! It has a nice ballad style with a touch of jazz, which is an amazing combo imo. Not to mention the variation in dynamics really pulls the listener in. Overall I think it was extremely well done! <3

Noisysundae responds:

I expected it to be a ballad but this one isn't an improv so I think it's not jazz. (I didn't play it myself, just put down the notes in FL's piano roll. :P)

NG AudioPortalPodcast#000 NG AudioPortalPodcast#000

Nuuu, bye-bye weekly ;-;
I respect your decision YouriX, just glad you're still here with us, be it a month or two.
Stay awesome!

YouriX responds:

Thanks for understanding. But things will be okay evetually ;)

Your Dramatic Story Your Dramatic Story

Tear jerking story ;-;

Aircraft Aircraft

Omg, how do I even begin.

That piano WAS LOVELY. It sounds like an old fashioned upright piano along with the classical style was amazing, like Liquid said, shame, that you cut it out. But the transition was pulled of amazingly. The bass guitar and sweeps and pads, they just, omg, too beautiful. With the hits reminding me of psycho XD. Overall the song has a nice feel, I really liked the way you went from classical to rock.
I'll rate it a 4.5 simply for the abrupt cut, I think it could of been mixed into the transition and bring out the song. Since you reintroduced it later at the end. Perf song <3

WouterPiano responds:

Thank you very much! It's good to recieve some honest feedback.. So again thanks!

NG AudioPortalPodcast#008 NG AudioPortalPodcast#008

Great as per usual! I'll submit a work of my own once I get some finished XD.
Enjoyed your mix and Liquidooze's Hidden Gem mix.

Ok cool cant wait!

BITCH PLS BITCH PLS

The Higurashi is real in this one.

dadark1ord responds:

what the fuck is a higurashi

NG AudioPortalPodcast#006 NG AudioPortalPodcast#006

Awesome as always!
I think the new rule is reasonable, I like it! Keep up the good work.
That intro change tho. ;)

YouriX responds:

Yes, i think is time for a new intro haha xD

-:: Tomorrowland ::- -:: Tomorrowland ::-

Incredible mix of suspense and peaceful resolves! OMG, what ISN'T wrong with this track? It's beautiful, the drums, piano, strings, pads, synths, AND A FREAKING CHOIR? Every transition was flawless, along with the amazing control in volume, and it's speed increases and decreases. This truly is a masterpiece.

Agitat0r responds:

:) Thank you for your review!

I think the only thing wrong was myself. I couldn't bring myself to make this longer as planned (procrastination/dry of idea). Beside I think it is quite perfect being the current version. Because the more I add things to it the more messy it goes. So right now, this one is very good.

I'm writing a next piece, Before the End, with some of the elements from all other pieces and will be as amazing as Tomorrowland. So stay tuned! I'll release it whenever I think it's ready! (should be by next week or so)

Thank you again for your review!

NG AudioPortalPodcast#005 NG AudioPortalPodcast#005

Omfg, this has to be the longest. (HYPE) Anyways, I appreciate you covering a lot of questions at the beginning. This podcast was beautiful.

God my track must've been a bitch with the compression. o_o

YouriX responds:

hahaha yeah it got pretty long fast! About your track maybe this way people will have to visit your song and get the HQ version of your song ;)